miércoles, 23 de mayo de 2018

Lesson 5 5/23 /2018 Differences

When I saw this video it really impressed me that it is really right in the way that cultural differences in time are based on monochromic and polychromic.
I realized that we should know what culture our country is based on and how it works.
I would just like to base myself on a movie called "Radio called me" in this film about a young man with a little delay walking around a school but there were times when some of the football team tied him up.
The coach he gave account and punishment to his students for what they had done then there comes a time where the teacher begins to be interested in him and invites him to the team to help train them
 In this film, I see how the coach begins to take his role in polychromic when he begins to help and be interested and see how other teachers are against him as some parents and all begin to love radio so much that they left him in school as an assistant.
I realized that I changed from monochromic to polychrome, the result was impressive and beautiful, as well as a good gesture of love, I recommend that you see it based on real events.
Characteristics of Monochromic
·         See time as linear
·         Time Flies
·         Set Clocks

Polychromic
·         Time is flexible
·         Relationship-based

·         “Island Time”

In Mexico, it is based on polyconic where the student's family and emotional relationships are sought to go well and their development grows in education.
 It is important to know what kind of culture is base on how we can apply our class as teachers to our students when they are based on this type of culture.
I have seen how some teachers are based on the relationships they have even to give better grades that are sad but we really should try to adopt a bit of monochromic culture to carry out all the rules and not only based on the relationships as a student I saw it very bad
I want to really apply what the student deserves according to their own knowledge, in that they can understand that not only to get along with the student or parents will have a favorite place or some benefit.

Applying the two will help us to carry out an order as we will see the benefits and development of our students.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Lesson 8 : 06/12/2018 Deep Culture in the Elementary Classroom

I really liked that he talks about teaching our students this kind of manners, cultural crossings, paradigms so they can apply it and unders...