jueves, 31 de mayo de 2018

Lesson 6 06/01/2018 :Internal vs External Attribution


It is a way in which they begin to know all this type of attributions so I will mention these and some definitions found on the websites:

  • Internal Attributions assigns the causes of behavior to personal dispositions, traits, abilities, and feelings.
  • External Attributions assigns the causes of behavior to situational demands, and environmental constraint.

According to the internal, we do it personally and sometimes we get discouragement but something that has always been inculcated is to work with goals and think about how we can improve so that it does not happen negatively.
Externally it is different sometimes we blame someone for our faults but also our successes have their pros and cons but these help us to recognize the help of the people around us and even God but when we talk about something negative We blame someone.
Personally, I think we all face this type of ideology on a daily basis with the people we relate to, so we always try to help them think in the most positive way
According to the article, I am aware that we are facing a world of changing values where our students blame themselves or blame others according to their actions.
I would like to help my students to make goals in the classroom of what they expect to accomplish that will help them to afront their type of attribution.
The education is different from home and they learned about to recognize their own negatives and positives to attribution internal or external.
As we meet them, we could know what kind of think they believe like Karma etc...
This reminds me of the theory of Krashen talking about the affective filter that is mentioned that sometimes the student may have stress but I can have it personally because I do not achieve the desired qualification, that is why we should help them to think in both ways, positively and negatively but incorrect situations.
I will give them the inner motivation they need so they can see their potential as students and children of God.

3 comentarios:

  1. I think this is the best approach. We have a responsibility to our students to understand their self-worth.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the idea of always trying to understand why our students behave in certain ways instead of just labeling them. Labeling is just a way to show our ignorance of our pupils culture and backgrounds.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you for your great blog. I liked it. I liked how you included the definitions of internal and external. that makes sense to me. I totally agree with you that we are responsible for the things we do.

    ResponderEliminar

Lesson 8 : 06/12/2018 Deep Culture in the Elementary Classroom

I really liked that he talks about teaching our students this kind of manners, cultural crossings, paradigms so they can apply it and unders...